I mean, who doesn’t love a caramel mocha? Not gonna lie it took me a LONG time to get the “salted”part on anything. Like, why ruin a good thing? Though, when my company came out with green tea infused salted caramel chocolates (that boost metabolism and curb appetite, might I add), it blew my mind. They are SO good. And the best part is that you can have them on cleanse days, SAY WHAT?
If you are craving a frappacino, this is WAY better and healthier, and DAIRY FREE.
So here’s how to make this fabulous concoction:
- IsaCoffee, brewed
- 1 sea salt caramel isadelight
- Coconut Cream
- 1 packet Rich Chocolate Dairy Free Isalean
- 6 ice cubes
- The night before you are making this shake do two things: brew 6 oz of coffee the night before and melt in 1 sea salt caramel isa delight and put in fridge, then also put the coconut cream in the fridge
- The next morning: take coconut cream out of the fridge, scoop out the cream, put in bowl with hand mixer, or stand mixer, whip until fluffy
- Pour coffee with melted isadelight, dairy free isalean packet, 2 oz of water, 6 ice cubes into blender.
- In serving cup start with a layer of the coconut whip, then shake mixture, until you reach the top. Top with coconut whip.