I believe that recipes are best when they are shared, so here is the recipe I used for the chicken chili at the Pumpkin Party on Halloween! Enjoy!
* 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken
* 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans or navy beans
* 1 (15 ounce) can hominy or white corn (I used hominy)
* 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning (I used spicy taco seasoning!)
* 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can of chopped green chilies
* 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* chopped green onion (optional)
* monterey jack cheese (optional)
1. Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker.
2.Top with beans and corn (or hominy).
3 In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. (I cooked it on high for 5 hours due to time)
5.Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken, then stir in the sour cream. (At the same time I took the chicken out and shredded it, then put the chicken back in the mixture)
6. Serve topped with green onions and jack cheese, cilantro (delish) and sour cream, if desired (and you should desire it!)
Serve and enjoy!